Friday, February 1, 2013

Natural Elegance is Represented at the Special Olympics


I am so honored to write this blog for several reasons. NE is growing by leaps and bounds and we are not even a year old. I was so honored to find out that one of our reining Queens, Anna would be representing Natural Elegance at the Special Olympics here in Georgia. I am so very proud of this young lady and the woman she is becoming. Anna has been with me since the very beginning. I've seen her show grace and good sportsmanship at each event. 
Anna had a wonderful time, meeting new people and making special memories she will cherish forever. See some of the photos below. 







I am SO proud at how a lot of our girls are embracing community service and what it really means to give back and use their crowns for the good. I cannot wait to see what 2013 will bring for our system and our girls! 



Thank you, Anna and Christy (Anna's Mom) for another example of how to truly donate your time for others! We are so very proud of you!

 For more information on the Special Olympics, you can visit their website at http://www.specialolympicsga.org. For information on upcoming events and pageants, you may also visit our website at http://naturalelegancepageants.com/.

No comments:

Post a Comment