Wednesday, October 17, 2012

First Ever NE Coaching Camp!

I've had tons and tons of people who have asked me to coach their children. So I got the idea to put a group of girls together, offer something that is different and unique, give them a chance to have some one on one time with me and a special guest and have some fun!

Alas, the Natural Elegance Coaching Camp was born!




I am only accepting 20 children to ensure they get enough time to learn. They will be fed lunch and have a mach pageant at the end for "graduation" where they each will receive a tiara and ribbon sash. This is not offered anywhere else, YET! 

Different age groups will be for each camp. These will be held every other month on the months we have our practice polished pageants!

There are limited slots and they are going fast already! Venue will be announced in the coming month, but will be somewhere around the Gainesville area and we will hopefully keep that venue for each one! 

No comments:

Post a Comment